Justin Bieber Says He’s ‘Still Small Town Kid,’ Declares Dad Jeremy ‘Superhero’
10:50 am, January 31st, 2014PHOTO
Shortly before midnight on Thursday, the pop star tweeted, “Never forget where you come from or those who supported you before anyone else.”
Bieber added, “Still the small town kid. thanks.”
The tweet directed followers to an article about Bieber’s hometown of Stratford supporting him amid the tumult.
“I have the greatest Dad in the world. He’s taught me how to love, learn, and stay true to myself. I will forever be grateful because he was my superhero #batman,” wrote Bieber, posting a picture of Jeremy in a Batman hat (see below).
What do you think about what Bieber said?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable