Justin Bieber Says He’s ‘Still Small Town Kid,’ Declares Dad Jeremy ‘Superhero’
10:50 am, January 31st, 2014PHOTO
Shortly before midnight on Thursday, the pop star tweeted, “Never forget where you come from or those who supported you before anyone else.”
Bieber added, “Still the small town kid. thanks.”
The tweet directed followers to an article about Bieber’s hometown of Stratford supporting him amid the tumult.
“I have the greatest Dad in the world. He’s taught me how to love, learn, and stay true to myself. I will forever be grateful because he was my superhero #batman,” wrote Bieber, posting a picture of Jeremy in a Batman hat (see below).
What do you think about what Bieber said?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?