Justin Bieber Hooked On Sizzurp?
2:07 pm, March 13th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s time in London was marked by “increasing use of a deadly street drug,” claims Star.
The tabloid says The Biebs is hooked on sizzurp.
“Everyone is worried about Justin,” a “friend” tells Star. “He is smoking weed and drinking sizzurp nonstop, and it’s starting to really affect him.”
According to Star, Bieber has ramped up his consumption of sizzurp (“also known as Purple Drank”), which combines prescription cough syrup, Sprite and candy.
“It’s gotten so bad that people are begging him to go to rehab,” explains the mag’s tipster.
Why does this all sound so familiar?
Oh, now we remember!
Star is the same outlet that fabricated a story about Bieber having a sizzurp-soaked sex romp with a nursing student last year!
The magazine then published a false report about the singer’s friends “begging him to enter rehab” last month.
In other words, Star has repeatedly spread bogus rumors about Bieber’s supposed sizzurp problem, even though absolutely nothing has emerged over the months to support the allegations.
It seems Star is once again sensationalizing a Bieber story while failing to provide any actual evidence.
“Where do they come up with this sh*t?” a rep for the pop star asks Gossip Cop.
And if that’s not enough, Bieber himself BLASTED the rehab “lies” in a heated Instagram post.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet