Justin Bieber Fires Back At ‘Out Of Control’ Rumors Amid Drug & Sex Allegations
1:18 pm, February 2nd, 2013
Justin Bieber tore into the rumor mill on Saturday amid allegations of drug use.
The Biebs took to Twitter, writing, “Some of these rumors about me are getting a little out of control now. dont believe the bs.”
“Gonna focus on the positive,” he added. “[I] understand that rumors come with the territory but im gonna stay me.”
Bieber continued, “focus on the music. u wanna know what im about… it is all right there. #BELIEVEacoustic.”
While the pop star did not specify which “out of control” rumors he was addressing, his tweets came shortly after TMZ published speculation that Bieber has been drinking “sizzurp” — and was allegedly photographed partying with a large bottle of codeine cough syrup.
There have also been a series of reports connecting Bieber to marijuana with his pals Lil Twist and Lil Za.
Bieber recently opened up — for real — in the pages of Billboard.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?