Justin Bieber Shirts Pulled Due to Fire “Safety Concerns”
12:05 pm, July 16th, 2012
Not only is Justin Bieber’s career on fire, but apparently some of his designer clothes could be too.
British retailer Argos has pulled its line of “Justin Bieber Night Shirts” (photo below) due to “safety concerns,” a rep for the company confirms to Gossip Cop.
In a statement, Argos says, “The products do not comply with the flammability requirements for nightdresses and could pose a risk if your child is exposed to an open fire or flame.”
Note: Your child should not be “exposed to an open fire or flame” anytime.
Regardless, the statement adds, “Please could you STOP USING the products immediately and return them to store for a refund.”
Bieber Fever is one thing — but Bieber Fire is not so hot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Naked Truth: Celebrities Who've Posed Nude
- Whitney Houston's Daughter Bobbi Kristina's Shocking Weight Loss
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties