Justin Bieber Shirts Pulled Due to Fire “Safety Concerns”
12:05 pm, July 16th, 2012
Not only is Justin Bieber’s career on fire, but apparently some of his designer clothes could be too.
British retailer Argos has pulled its line of “Justin Bieber Night Shirts” (photo below) due to “safety concerns,” a rep for the company confirms to Gossip Cop.
In a statement, Argos says, “The products do not comply with the flammability requirements for nightdresses and could pose a risk if your child is exposed to an open fire or flame.”
Note: Your child should not be “exposed to an open fire or flame” anytime.
Regardless, the statement adds, “Please could you STOP USING the products immediately and return them to store for a refund.”
Bieber Fever is one thing — but Bieber Fire is not so hot.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!