Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez: “I’m Just Trying to Make Her Happy”
11:15 am, April 10th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber knows how to treat a woman.
The teen pop star, who once rented out the Staples Center for an evening with Selena Gomez, tells the May issue of Seventeen he goes to great lengths for the couple’s dates because, “I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all.”
Bieber says, “I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
The “Boyfriend” singer also opens up to the mag about his role model, Usher, family and his changing sound.
He tells Seventeen, ”Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
On maintaining his younger fans as his sound matures, The Biebs says, “A lot of times, when artists grow older, they lose their younger fans because they’re just trying to get older fans.”
He explains, “But if you try to make good music, then you’ll just appease everybody. I just want to make music that’s good for everybody.”
Bieber’s issue hits newsstands on April 17.
Check out a video from behind-the-scenes of his cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained