Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez: “I’m Just Trying to Make Her Happy”
11:15 am, April 10th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber knows how to treat a woman.
The teen pop star, who once rented out the Staples Center for an evening with Selena Gomez, tells the May issue of Seventeen he goes to great lengths for the couple’s dates because, “I’m just trying to make her happy, that’s all.”
Bieber says, “I think it’s important to make all women feel like they’re princesses, because every girl is a princess. I’m serious.”
The “Boyfriend” singer also opens up to the mag about his role model, Usher, family and his changing sound.
He tells Seventeen, ”Usher is who I look to for guidance. From the beginning, he told me to put family first and you’ll always succeed, because your family will never leave you. He told me to always stay humble and never forget where I came from.”
On maintaining his younger fans as his sound matures, The Biebs says, “A lot of times, when artists grow older, they lose their younger fans because they’re just trying to get older fans.”
He explains, “But if you try to make good music, then you’ll just appease everybody. I just want to make music that’s good for everybody.”
Bieber’s issue hits newsstands on April 17.
Check out a video from behind-the-scenes of his cover shoot below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Hayley Williams Greets Fans In Great Graphics
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled