Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez “Wedding” In Future, Speculates Flip-Flopping Site
2:50 pm, July 14th, 2012
Just hours after wrongly reporting that Gomez was filming a documentary about her life, the site is announcing that its “expert” psychic foresees a wedding in the future for her and The Biebs.
The “expert” claims the couple is “in it for the long haul for sure” and predicts nuptials for Gomez and Bieber.
That’s great — except HollywoodLife said just last week that Bieber was supposedly being “pressured” to dump Gomez.
Of course, back in April the same site wrongly reported that Bieber and Gomez had gone “engagement ring shopping.”
That came after a February post mistakenly announcing that Gomez had hinted at a breakup on Twitter.
Weeks before, HollywoodLife had falsely suggested that Gomez was wearing an engagement ring.
What we’re trying to say is this: When HollywoodLife or any so-called “experts” for the site pretend to know ANYTHING about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, it’s best to wait for real reporting from a knowledgable outlet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Drake Slams Chris Brown: 'I Make Better Music Than Him'
- Bieber fined for speeding in Dubai
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Get Rihanna's Sexy Windblown Hairstyle
- Can You Believe These Stars Are The Same Age?
- 13 Actresses Who Think They Can Sing
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction