Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez “Wedding” In Future, Speculates Flip-Flopping Site
2:50 pm, July 14th, 2012
Just hours after wrongly reporting that Gomez was filming a documentary about her life, the site is announcing that its “expert” psychic foresees a wedding in the future for her and The Biebs.
The “expert” claims the couple is “in it for the long haul for sure” and predicts nuptials for Gomez and Bieber.
That’s great — except HollywoodLife said just last week that Bieber was supposedly being “pressured” to dump Gomez.
Of course, back in April the same site wrongly reported that Bieber and Gomez had gone “engagement ring shopping.”
That came after a February post mistakenly announcing that Gomez had hinted at a breakup on Twitter.
Weeks before, HollywoodLife had falsely suggested that Gomez was wearing an engagement ring.
What we’re trying to say is this: When HollywoodLife or any so-called “experts” for the site pretend to know ANYTHING about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, it’s best to wait for real reporting from a knowledgable outlet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!