Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez “Wedding” In Future, Speculates Flip-Flopping Site
2:50 pm, July 14th, 2012
Just hours after wrongly reporting that Gomez was filming a documentary about her life, the site is announcing that its “expert” psychic foresees a wedding in the future for her and The Biebs.
The “expert” claims the couple is “in it for the long haul for sure” and predicts nuptials for Gomez and Bieber.
That’s great — except HollywoodLife said just last week that Bieber was supposedly being “pressured” to dump Gomez.
Of course, back in April the same site wrongly reported that Bieber and Gomez had gone “engagement ring shopping.”
That came after a February post mistakenly announcing that Gomez had hinted at a breakup on Twitter.
Weeks before, HollywoodLife had falsely suggested that Gomez was wearing an engagement ring.
What we’re trying to say is this: When HollywoodLife or any so-called “experts” for the site pretend to know ANYTHING about Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez, it’s best to wait for real reporting from a knowledgable outlet.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage