Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez: 10 Crazy Rumors Busted By Gossip Cop
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen together in a leaked Snapchat video on Wednesday, and already tabloid and webloid writers are coming up with new narratives and tales about the two again. Since there will now be a spate of new false reports, Gossip Cop decided to look back at 10 crazy rumors we’ve debunked about Bieber and Gomez. As you will clearly see, not only has Gossip Cop been repeatedly right, but also the passage of time has proven the tabloids and webloids make up stories about the two.
1. Selena Gomez did not get “butt surgery” to win back Justin Bieber. Back in March 2015, the fabricators at Celeb Dirty Laundry claimed Gomez was receiving $20,000 worth of “butt surgery” to woo Bieber. The webloid alleged that Gomez believed the way to Bieber’s heart was by getting a “bigger butt.” Gossip Cop exclusively busted this rumor with a Gomez insider calling the report a “stupid lie.”
2. Selena Gomez never planned on leaking nude photos and naked video of Justin Bieber. In January of 2015, CDL reported that Gomez was planning on leaking explicit photos and video of Bieber as blackmail. The untrustworthy blog claimed she’s “been holding them over his head for the past year.” Obviously, it never happened and a close to the two stars told Gossip Cop the report was “just lies.”
3. HollywoodLife claimed a few months ago, “Bieber Dyed His Blonde To Forget About Selena Gomez.” The following week, the unintentionally funny webloid did a 180 degree turn ad exclaimed, “Justin Bieber Dyed His Hair Blonde To Get Selena Gomez’s Attention.” As Gossip Cop accurately reported, both stories were made up and wrong.
4. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber did not have a pregnancy scare or a miscarriage, despite a disgusting claim from Life & Style. Gossip Cop investigated and source close to Gomez called the story a report by “a desperate, clueless trashy outlet.” Other tabloids ran similar false stories. The magazine’s sister publication, In Touch, claimed “in 2012, [Gomez] got pregnant and miscarried Justin’s baby.” Gomez’s rep told Gossip Cop exclusively the (repeated) claim was “not true.”
5. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber did not have a “secret wedding.” Life & Style ridiculously claimed late 2014 that the couple had “already held a secret commitment ceremony in L.A.” Gossip Cop shot down the claim, with a source close to the couple calling the report “downright absurd.”
6. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber did not repeatedly have “unprotected” sex. OK! claimed in a bogus report that the two singers were having “reckless” unprotected sex and could soon be expecting a baby. The tabloid’s so-called “source” said, “It’s a miracle they haven’t conceived three kids by now, because they don’t take any precautions.” Gossip Cop exclusively busted the claim, with a rep calling the OK! report “clueless” and “insulting.”
7. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber did not get recorded doing cocaine. In June, In Touch alleged Gomez and Bieber were caught “snorting cocaine” in footage that was “secretly recorded” during a wild night of partying at 1Oak in Los Angeles. A source close to the situation told Gossip Cop exclusively the alleged tape “does not exist.” And to date, there has never been such a video.
8. Justin Bieber did not cheat on Selena Gomez with Rihanna. Life & Style claimed Gomez dumped Bieber after she supposedly “heard the shocking news that Justin had cheated on her — with Rihanna.” Gossip Cop checked with a source close to Rihanna, who called the story “totally false.” Also a rep for Bieber told Gossip Cop exclusively that the claim was “bogus.”
9. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez did not want to remake The Wizard of Oz. HollywoodLies, as its known, claimed Gomez and Bieber wanted to remake the classic film. One of the webloid’s fake sources said, “Her dream role would be Dorothy in a remake but she’d settle for a Munchkin just to be in it.” It all was a giant lie, and a Gomez rep confirmed to Gossip Cop the report was “not true.”
10. Justin Bieber was not “jealous” of Selena Gomez’s Spring Breakers co-star James Franco. In Touch published a completely fabricated tale about how Bieber was “envious” of Franco and wanted “to keep an eye out on [Gomez],” who was supposedly “totally crushing” on Franco. A rep exclusively told Gossip Cop the story was “total BS.”
As Gossip Cop stated above, now that the two were seen in a clip together, we’re sure there will be more wildly inaccurate stories about Bieber and Gomez, but you can rest assured we will separate all the fact from fiction.What’s your favorite crazy rumor about Bieber and Gomez?