Selena Gomez Pal: They’re “Done,” Despite Report Justin Bieber Feels It’s “Not Over”
4:30 pm, November 11th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
According to the generally reliable site, there are two reasons why it’s supposedly “not over.”
The blog says (1) “Justin is not involved with anyone else, and (2) ”Justin would like to get back with Selena, and thinks it can happen.”
TMZ notes, “The way Justin sees it … they’ve broken up a bunch of times before and this is just another blip,” adding, “he’s not freaked out … he thinks there’s a good chance they’ll make up.”
And while The Bieb’s rep won’t comment, a source close to the singer isn’t sure “how much hope” there is for a reconciliation.
Bieber himself said in an interview on Saturday, “I don’t know really what’s going on in my life.”
A Gomez pal, however, is much more definitive, telling Gossip Cop exclusively, “They are done. I can’t imagine them getting back together.”
Still, the Gomez friend cautions that with two young people, “you never know.”
As Gossip Cop reported, the “Wizards of Waverly Place” star dumped Bieber a week ago.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss