Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Breakup Story is Total Bullsplit
8:25 pm, November 4th, 2011
“It’s over!” begins a piece on RadarOnline.
According to the webloid, “Justin Bieber’s girlfriend of eight months, Selena Gomez, has broken up with him in the wake of a paternity lawsuit that alleges the pop star impregnated another woman during a backstage tryst.”
The site reports that a “source close to the pair” says, “Selena ended it abruptly. She broke the news to Justin just in the past 24 hours.”
RadarOnline’s so-called “source” goes on to claim, “His camp is in damage control mode and attempting to convince her to stick around in the relationship for a few more weeks, because they fear it will be seen as an admission that something indeed took place between Justin and the woman who is alleging that he’s the father of her baby.”
Speaking of “damage control,” Gossip Cop can’t wait to see how RadarOnline will try to cover its tracks with this monumental screw-up.
Multiple sources tell us that Bieber and Gomez have NOT – repeat, NOT – broken up.
Plus, the singer’s rep confirms to Gossip Cop the RadarOnline report is “bulls**t,” and that the couple is still very happy together.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss