CLAIM: Justin Bieber Splits With Selena Gomez; Tweets He Has to “Move On”
6:08 pm, May 18th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
The blogger goes on to print a tweet from Bieber that reads, “thank you for the time i had with you but i have to move on.”
Apparently, it’s all too much for Perez because the blogger further writes, “we don’t think our hearts can handle this!!!”
Perez notes that Bieber’s tweet was then “quickly deleted,” and that “Neither the Biebs OR Selenita have tweeted anything about it since.”
Calm down, folks.
As usual, Perez is wrong.
Bieber’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that it was a “fake tweet — never on his account or from him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us