CLAIM: Justin Bieber Splits With Selena Gomez; Tweets He Has to “Move On”
6:08 pm, May 18th, 2012EXCLUSIVE
The blogger goes on to print a tweet from Bieber that reads, “thank you for the time i had with you but i have to move on.”
Apparently, it’s all too much for Perez because the blogger further writes, “we don’t think our hearts can handle this!!!”
Perez notes that Bieber’s tweet was then “quickly deleted,” and that “Neither the Biebs OR Selenita have tweeted anything about it since.”
Calm down, folks.
As usual, Perez is wrong.
Bieber’s rep tells Gossip Cop exclusively that it was a “fake tweet — never on his account or from him.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?