Justin Bieber: I Wrote “All That Matters” After “Heart Was Broken” By Selena Gomez
2:42 pm, December 18th, 2013VIDEO
On Tuesday, the singing star played his song “All That Matters” at the radio station, and said it’s about when he was in a “great place” in his relationship with Gomez, who, at one time, “was all that mattered” in his life.
The Biebs told listeners he wrote “the best music once my heart was broken” by Gomez.
Watch below what he also says about his future with Gomez.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank