Justin Bieber Accuser Now Demanding – But Will Not Get – SECOND DNA Test
4:05 pm, November 23rd, 2011
Bieber took a paternity test on Friday in order to prove that he’s not, in fact, baby Tristyn‘s dad.
But Yeater’s attorney is now seeking a do-over test, asking that it be conducted with someone from her legal team present.
The reason given is that they didn’t know Bieber was being tested until after it already happened.
Gossip Cop has spoken with a source close to Bieber, and it’s clear that The Biebs has no intention of continuing to play by Yeater’s changing rules.
Her legal advisors are “just making things up now,” we’re told. “There is never a need for a party to be there for the test.”
Essentially, Yeater has no legal standing for forcing Bieber to take (yet another) DNA test.
Bieber’s camp has threatened legal action against Yeater over her serious allegations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Bethenny and Jason Hoppy's Daughter Ordered To Undergo Evaluation
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties