Justin Bieber Accuser Now Demanding – But Will Not Get – SECOND DNA Test
4:05 pm, November 23rd, 2011
Bieber took a paternity test on Friday in order to prove that he’s not, in fact, baby Tristyn‘s dad.
But Yeater’s attorney is now seeking a do-over test, asking that it be conducted with someone from her legal team present.
The reason given is that they didn’t know Bieber was being tested until after it already happened.
Gossip Cop has spoken with a source close to Bieber, and it’s clear that The Biebs has no intention of continuing to play by Yeater’s changing rules.
Her legal advisors are “just making things up now,” we’re told. “There is never a need for a party to be there for the test.”
Essentially, Yeater has no legal standing for forcing Bieber to take (yet another) DNA test.
Bieber’s camp has threatened legal action against Yeater over her serious allegations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Bodysuit Babe: Perrie Edwards
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Selena Wouldn't Stalk Justin's Dates Online
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- NeNe Leakes Reveals Her Bridesmaids