Justin Bieber Accuser Now Demanding – But Will Not Get – SECOND DNA Test
4:05 pm, November 23rd, 2011
Bieber took a paternity test on Friday in order to prove that he’s not, in fact, baby Tristyn‘s dad.
But Yeater’s attorney is now seeking a do-over test, asking that it be conducted with someone from her legal team present.
The reason given is that they didn’t know Bieber was being tested until after it already happened.
Gossip Cop has spoken with a source close to Bieber, and it’s clear that The Biebs has no intention of continuing to play by Yeater’s changing rules.
Her legal advisors are “just making things up now,” we’re told. “There is never a need for a party to be there for the test.”
Essentially, Yeater has no legal standing for forcing Bieber to take (yet another) DNA test.
Bieber’s camp has threatened legal action against Yeater over her serious allegations.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!