Justin Bieber Candidly Talks Sex
10:51 am, February 16th, 2011
Justin Bieber talks sex, politics and patriotism in a wide-ranging interview in the new issue of Rolling Stone.
When asked if he believes in sex before marriage, the teen star tells the mag’s Vanessa Grigoriadis, “I don’t think you should have sex with anyone unless you love them. I think you should just wait for the person you’re… in love with.”
The Biebs didn’t discuss rumored girlfriend Selena Gomez. Nevertheless, at one point Grigoriadis caught a glimpse of the background on his laptop – a photo of the two young stars against an orange sunset.
The singer quickly closed the computer when he realized she’d seen the shot.
Along with abstinence, Bieber also has a strong opinion regarding abortion.
“I really don’t believe in abortion,” he says. “It’s like killing a baby?” But what about in cases of rape? “Um. Well, I think that’s really sad, but everything happens for a reason. I don’t know how that would be a reason. I guess I haven’t been in that position, so I wouldn’t be able to judge that.”
As for politics, the pop star is still undecided. Asked what political party he’d join if he were old enough to vote, Bieber says, “I’m not sure about the parties. But whatever they have in Korea, that’s bad.”
So will Canadian-born star become a U.S. citizen any time soon?
“You guys are evil,” he jokes. “Canada’s the best country in the world. We go to the doctor and we don’t need to worry about paying him, but here, your whole life, you’re broke because of medical bills.”
The issue hits newsstands on February 18.
Will you be picking up a copy?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed