Rihanna “Smitten” with Justin Bieber?
4:40 pm, February 21st, 2011
Gomez is in Japan doing her job, something we wish HollywoodLife would do once in a while so we wouldn’t have to school them every day.
While Gomez is in Japan doing press for “Wizards of Waverly Place,” her boyfriend was at the NBA All-Star Game.
The mere placement of Bieber next to Rihanna, of course, was enough for HollywoodLife to spin, “Should Selena be nervous?”
The silly site goes on to write that Rihanna “looked positively smitten while talking with the 16-year-old.”
Bieber, who was the MVP of the NBA All-Star Celebrity Game, and Rihanna, who sang during the halftime show, are (obviously) nothing more than friends, a point HollywoodLife ridiculously forgot that it had made one year earlier.
Neverthless, the bad blog concludes its latest post with “Selena Gomez better grab her man if she doesn’t want him swept away by another known cougar!”
Once again, HollywoodLife and its All-Star romance between Rihanna and Bieber is out of bounds.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit