Justin Bieber Released From Hospital, Going Ahead With Scheduled Concert
10:00 am, March 8th, 2013
Justin Bieber is expected to take the stage in London on Friday, less than 24 hours after he was hospitalized for breathing problems.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer collapsed while performing at the O2 Arena on Thursday, but insisted on finishing the show before going to the hospital.
He’s since been discharged, and a rep says he will perform again as scheduled on Friday night.
“Justin has been released from the hospital after a check-up and, while he’s feeling a little under the weather, he’s currently planning on going ahead with tonight’s show,” says Bieber’s spokesperson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage