Justin Bieber Released From Hospital, Going Ahead With Scheduled Concert
10:00 am, March 8th, 2013
Justin Bieber is expected to take the stage in London on Friday, less than 24 hours after he was hospitalized for breathing problems.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer collapsed while performing at the O2 Arena on Thursday, but insisted on finishing the show before going to the hospital.
He’s since been discharged, and a rep says he will perform again as scheduled on Friday night.
“Justin has been released from the hospital after a check-up and, while he’s feeling a little under the weather, he’s currently planning on going ahead with tonight’s show,” says Bieber’s spokesperson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!