Justin Bieber Released From Hospital, Going Ahead With Scheduled Concert
10:00 am, March 8th, 2013
Justin Bieber is expected to take the stage in London on Friday, less than 24 hours after he was hospitalized for breathing problems.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the singer collapsed while performing at the O2 Arena on Thursday, but insisted on finishing the show before going to the hospital.
He’s since been discharged, and a rep says he will perform again as scheduled on Friday night.
“Justin has been released from the hospital after a check-up and, while he’s feeling a little under the weather, he’s currently planning on going ahead with tonight’s show,” says Bieber’s spokesperson.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids