Justin Bieber Sends “Prayers” to Killed Paparazzo’s Family, Pleads for New Laws
11:54 am, January 2nd, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, a paparazzo named Chris Guerra was attempting to take photos of Bieber’s Ferrari on a busy Los Angeles roadway when he was struck and killed by a passing car.
Bieber, who was NOT in the Ferrari at the time of the accident — having reportedly loaned the car to his friend rapper Lil Twist – is nonetheless expressing his condolences.
“While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim,” the singer says in a statement.
“Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves,” he continues.
Bieber has previously advocated for protection after recklessly being pursued by photographers while driving on several occasions.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries