Justin Bieber Sends “Prayers” to Killed Paparazzo’s Family, Pleads for New Laws
11:54 am, January 2nd, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, a paparazzo named Chris Guerra was attempting to take photos of Bieber’s Ferrari on a busy Los Angeles roadway when he was struck and killed by a passing car.
Bieber, who was NOT in the Ferrari at the time of the accident — having reportedly loaned the car to his friend rapper Lil Twist – is nonetheless expressing his condolences.
“While I was not present nor directly involved with this tragic accident, my thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim,” the singer says in a statement.
“Hopefully this tragedy will finally inspire meaningful legislation and whatever other necessary steps to protect the lives and safety of celebrities, police officers, innocent public bystanders, and the photographers themselves,” he continues.
Bieber has previously advocated for protection after recklessly being pursued by photographers while driving on several occasions.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Mermaid Style: Jade Thirwall's Under The Sea Tee