Justin Bieber: Grammys Snub is “Big Bummer,” But “It’ll “Happen One Day”
9:55 am, December 14th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber can’t lie.
The singer says he was majorly disappointed after scoring zero Grammy nominations last week for his chart-topping Believe album.
The news was a “big bummer,” Bieber acknowledges on Friday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
“It’s definitely something I was looking forward to,” says the pop star. ”But I know that it’ll happen one day.”
Bieber goes on to point out that, at only 18 years old, he’s still “so young,” and has plenty of time to earn the honor.
“I’m blessed to just be able to do what I love every day,” he says.
Check out the video below for more of Bieber’s Grammys reaction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Is Michael Strahan Cheating On Fiancee?