Justin Bieber: Grammys Snub is “Big Bummer,” But “It’ll “Happen One Day”
9:55 am, December 14th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber can’t lie.
The singer says he was majorly disappointed after scoring zero Grammy nominations last week for his chart-topping Believe album.
The news was a “big bummer,” Bieber acknowledges on Friday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
“It’s definitely something I was looking forward to,” says the pop star. ”But I know that it’ll happen one day.”
Bieber goes on to point out that, at only 18 years old, he’s still “so young,” and has plenty of time to earn the honor.
“I’m blessed to just be able to do what I love every day,” he says.
Check out the video below for more of Bieber’s Grammys reaction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank