Justin Bieber: Grammys Snub is “Big Bummer,” But “It’ll “Happen One Day”
9:55 am, December 14th, 2012VIDEO
Justin Bieber can’t lie.
The singer says he was majorly disappointed after scoring zero Grammy nominations last week for his chart-topping Believe album.
The news was a “big bummer,” Bieber acknowledges on Friday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
“It’s definitely something I was looking forward to,” says the pop star. ”But I know that it’ll happen one day.”
Bieber goes on to point out that, at only 18 years old, he’s still “so young,” and has plenty of time to earn the honor.
“I’m blessed to just be able to do what I love every day,” he says.
Check out the video below for more of Bieber’s Grammys reaction.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'