Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez Breakup: “I Don’t Know What’s Really Going On”
2:03 pm, November 11th, 2012LISTEN
“I don’t know what to say,” Bieber said tentatively on Saturday, adding, “I don’t know really what’s going on in my life. To even assess that is… doesn’t make sense because I have not made any comment.”
Clearly, The Biebs did not want to discuss being dumped.
When the interviewer suggested they move on to another topic, the superstar singer said, “That would make sense.”
The only thing that got Bieber to even briefly laugh was when the radio host suggested he sing about the breakup like Taylor Swift.
Listen to the interview below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage