Justin Bieber Pulled Over For Running Stop Sign, Did Not Have Driver’s License: Report
12:15 pm, August 28th, 2013
Justin Bieber was pulled over and cited for running a stop sign and driving without a valid license on Wednesday morning in Calabasas, California.
Police reportedly stopped The Biebs after his white Ferrari is said to have blown through a stop sign near his home at approximately 4:30 a.m.
Bieber was cooperative with the cops but did not have a valid California license, according to TMZ.
His passenger was permitted to drive the pop star home.
Last November, Bieber was pulled over in his Ferrari and cited for having an expired registration.
He tweeted a photo of the cop car at the time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?