Justin Bieber Pulled Over For Running Stop Sign, Did Not Have Driver’s License: Report
12:15 pm, August 28th, 2013
Justin Bieber was pulled over and cited for running a stop sign and driving without a valid license on Wednesday morning in Calabasas, California.
Police reportedly stopped The Biebs after his white Ferrari is said to have blown through a stop sign near his home at approximately 4:30 a.m.
Bieber was cooperative with the cops but did not have a valid California license, according to TMZ.
His passenger was permitted to drive the pop star home.
Last November, Bieber was pulled over in his Ferrari and cited for having an expired registration.
He tweeted a photo of the cop car at the time.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?