SHOCK! Justin Bieber NOT Set to Propose to Selena Gomez
6:08 pm, June 3rd, 2011
This one is just a head-shaker.
Specifically, the story reports that Bieber plans to propose at her 19th birthday party in July.
“The teen heartthrob, 17, who’s been holidaying in Hawaii with his girl, was so shocked by pal Sean Kingston‘s jet ski accident in Miami [last] weekend, he’s been thinking seriously about his future,” explains the site.
According to Now, Kingston’s accident prompted Bieber to start saying “life’s too short” and to reevaluate things.
“He’s not in any rush to head down the aisle but after such a fantastic time in Maui together [it's] really cemented how he feels about Selena and is hoping she’ll agree to say yes,” claims a so-called “insider” with atrocious diction.
So… Bieber thinks life is too short… but is not in a rush to get married?
We don’t really follow Now‘s logic, but it’s clear the outlet expects Bieber’s marriage proposal to come next month.
Of course, that’s totally absurd.
“Not true” a rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop, in no uncertain terms.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage