SHOCK! Justin Bieber NOT Set to Propose to Selena Gomez
6:08 pm, June 3rd, 2011
This one is just a head-shaker.
Specifically, the story reports that Bieber plans to propose at her 19th birthday party in July.
“The teen heartthrob, 17, who’s been holidaying in Hawaii with his girl, was so shocked by pal Sean Kingston‘s jet ski accident in Miami [last] weekend, he’s been thinking seriously about his future,” explains the site.
According to Now, Kingston’s accident prompted Bieber to start saying “life’s too short” and to reevaluate things.
“He’s not in any rush to head down the aisle but after such a fantastic time in Maui together [it's] really cemented how he feels about Selena and is hoping she’ll agree to say yes,” claims a so-called “insider” with atrocious diction.
So… Bieber thinks life is too short… but is not in a rush to get married?
We don’t really follow Now‘s logic, but it’s clear the outlet expects Bieber’s marriage proposal to come next month.
Of course, that’s totally absurd.
“Not true” a rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop, in no uncertain terms.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 14 Stars With Sketchy Pre-Fame Pasts
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy