CLAIM: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Are Talking Marriage
9:06 am, December 15th, 2011
According to the tabloid’s source, the young lovebirds “spend way too much time together,” whether hanging out or talking on the phone.
“And each call ends with professions of love, need and desire,” claims the supposed insider.
That’s not all.
After conferring with Gomez, Bieber supposedly talked to his family about popping the question, causing a major argument.
“His family thinks they’re way too young to know what marriage is all about,” alleges the source.
So are wedding bells really near?
Not at all.
“False again,” a rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop of Star’s claims. “He has no intention [of proposing] nor ever brought it up.”
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage