Justin Bieber Plane Stopped For Pot on Way to Super Bowl
3:38 pm, January 31st, 2014
Justin Bieber’s plane was stopped at an airport in New York on Friday under suspicion that it was carrying marijuana.
The private aircraft had just arrived at Teterboro Airport when authorities detected what they believed to be the strong odor of weed.
According to law enforcement sources, the plane was ordered held at approximately 3 p.m. while drug-sniffing drugs examined the interior.
No drugs were found.
Bieber chartered the jet from Canada on Friday to attend the Super Bowl and pre-game festivities this weekend in New York and New Jersey.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank