VIDEO: Justin Bieber Pilots Wore Oxygen Masks Because Pot Smoke Was “So Thick”
11:04 am, February 5th, 2014VIDEO
Justin Bieber and his posse allegedly smoked so much pot on the private jet they flew to New Jersey for the Super Bowl, the pilots wore oxygen masks to avoid getting high.
According to a police report obtained by NBC, the air on the plane was “so thick” with pot smoke, the pilots had to put on their “emergency equipment.”
NBC claims Bieber and his dad Jeremy were allegedly “extremely abusive verbally” to a female flight attendant, and refused to stop the “harassing behavior,” leading her to take “refuge” near the cockpit.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the jet was searched upon arrival at the Teterboro Airport, where NBC says Bieber admitted to police that he had drank and smoked, but was not arrested because no additional drugs were found.
Bieber, who was traveling from Canada, was later stopped and questioned at customs for several hours due to his pending criminal cases.
Check out the video below for more new details.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents