Justin Bieber Baby Daddy Accuser Mariah Yeater Withdraws Paternity Lawsuit
7:42 am, November 16th, 2011
Mariah Yeater, who filed a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber and even went on TV and said she had “evidence” the singer was her baby’s father and that she had “nothing to hide,” has now reportedly dismissed her lawsuit.
And not only has she distanced herself from the far-fetched claims, but her lawyers have also walked away from representing her and being a part of the case, reports TMZ.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber categorically denied he was the baby’s daddy, and was not only willing to take a paternity test, but was also going to sue her afterwards for making false allegations.
What do you think about Yeater dismissing her paternity suit?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?