Justin Bieber and Photog to Settle Alleged Assault in Exchange for Exclusive Photos?
6:11 pm, June 18th, 2012
According to the webloid, Sarros would “settle” his claims against the teen superstar for “some exclusive shots in return of Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez which in turn would give him quite a lot of money.”
The site’s so-called “source” says, “Jose will be tipped off where Justin and Selena are at times and he will get first dibs on shots and other setups.”
Of course, many of the details of the May 28 altercation are murky, and Bieber has not even been charged with anything.
Regardless, NO such deal is in the works.
The singer’s rep exclusively tells Gossip Cop that HollywoodLife’s tale of an alleged paparazzo settlement in exchange for photos is “complete BS.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?