Justin Bieber Gets Medal From Canada’s Prime Minister While Wearing Overalls (PIC)
10:59 am, November 24th, 2012PHOTO
Justin Bieber, proud son of Canada, received a special honor from his native country on Friday.
The pop star met with Prime Minister Stephen Harper and was presented with a Diamond Jubilee Medal, marking the 60th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s reign and recognizing “significant contributions and achievements by Canadians.”
But Bieber’s choice of outfit is raising some eyebrows.
Many online commenters are criticizing the singer’s decision to greet the leader of Canada while wearing overalls (partly undone), a t-shirt and backwards baseball cap.
Harper himself simply tweeted the photo (full image below) and wrote, ”Was happy to present @justinbieber with a Diamond Jubilee Medal today. #beliebers.”
Bieber’s thoughts on the event were even more succinct.
“Overauhls, lol,” tweeted The Biebs.
What do you think — Should Bieber have dressed up, or is it no big deal?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Top 15 Messiest Celebrity Family Feuds