WATCH: Justin Bieber Debuts New Music at Free Concert in Oslo, Norway
5:59 pm, May 30th, 2012VIDEO
It was the first time The Biebs has done anything publicly since the alleged altercation with a paparazzo last weekend.
In addition to performing “Baby” and several of his other hits outside the Opera House in Oslo, Bieber also sang two new songs, ”All Around The World” and “As Long As You Love Me” from his upcoming “Believe” album.
Earlier on Wednesday, Bieber took to Twitter to announce the free concert — on the condition that his fans “please listen to the police.”
“I dont want anyone getting hurt,” wrote Bieber, adding, “I want everything to go to plan but your safety must come first.”
The “Die in Your Arms” singer said the show will be a part of his upcoming “All Around the World” TV special, which will air on NBC on June 21, and feature behind-the-scenes footage, as well as his performances in seven countries over the next two weeks.
Bieber tweeted after his free show, “been almost a year since ive done that. missed the stage. that was fun.”
Check out the video below of Bieber performing in Norway.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On