Justin Bieber Opens Up About Selena Gomez on Oprah’s Next Chapter (VIDEO)
12:15 pm, October 26th, 2012
Asked how he and Gomez deal with the paparazzi tracking their every move, the teen sensation revealed, “Sometimes we gotta to take the back exits and do different things, but I never make her separate from me cause I don’t want her to feel like I’m ashamed of her.”
The Biebs explained, “A lot of guys [in Hollywood] do that… they don’t want to be seen with the girl so they’ll make her ride in separate cars and do all that getaway stuff,” adding, “If we’re getting away, we’re getting away together.”
All together now: Awww!
The full interview airs worldwide on November 24 on OWN.
Check out the clip below!
Will you be tuning in?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Kaley Cuoco Shows Off Her Tennis Skills
- Tom and Gisele Cheer on The Boston Marathon
- Drake's Weird Priority While Sitting Courtside at Game 2