Justin Bieber Not Planning to ‘Twist’
6:10 pm, March 22nd, 2011
According to The Sun, Justin Bieber is “desperate” to play Oliver Twist in a remake of the classic musical Oliver!
Supposedly, the star thinks his modest upbringing in Canada was good training for Charles Dickens‘ famous street urchin character.
“It’s a bold move by the singer,” declares the paper, which observes how multiple TV and film attempts to revive the story have been failures.
“But Justin has a better chance than most,” explains The Sun. “His army of fans would make the project a near-guaranteed success.”
We have no doubt Bieber’s fans would provide a huge boost to any project he might do; consider the massive success of his movie debut Never Say Never.
But the premise that he wants to play Twist (who happens to be several years younger than Bieber) is completely made up.
A rep tells Gossip Cop the rumor is “fake.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit