Justin Bieber NOT “Officially Retiring,” Despite Christmas Eve Announcement
11:35 pm, December 24th, 2013
Justin Bieber seemingly dropped a Christmas Eve bombshell on Tuesday night.
“My beloved beliebers I’m officially retiring,” tweeted the superstar.
Of course, he was joking, and returned less than an hour later to calm down some worried fans.
“The media talks a lot about me. They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I’m never leaving you,” wrote Bieber, adding, “Being a belieber is a lifestyle.”
The singer went on, “Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ.”
“Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER,” added Bieber.
A source further tells Gossip Cop that the performer “isn’t going anywhere.”
The singer pulled a similar stunt last week, joking in a radio interview that he would call it quits after the release of his Complete My Journals album on Monday.
Bieber’s new documentary movie, Believe, is set to open on Christmas Day.
What do you think of Bieber’s “retiring” tweets?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired