Justin Bieber Pleads Not Guilty to DUI
7:08 pm, January 29th, 2014
The pop star will fight the counts of resisting arrest, driving with an expired license and driving under the influence.
On Wednesday, Bieber’s lawyer Mark Shapiro entered a written “not guilty” plea ahead of the scheduled February 14 arraignment.
The court date will still happen, although Bieber is not required to be present.
It’s possible that additional charges could be added before February 14.
In the days since his arrest, questions have been raised about the initial police report (which claims Bieber smelled of alcohol and was speeding in a residential area).
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?