Justin Bieber: Alleged N-Word Song “What She Wants” Is Fake HOAX!
2:17 pm, September 4th, 2013
Justin Bieber is the victim of a sick hoax in which someone uploaded an alleged “new song” called “What She Wants,” in which The Biebs supposedly uses the N-word.
The YouTube video was mocked up to look like an official Bieber release, and posted by a phony Bieber account.
It has since been removed, but not before a number of outlets spread the rumor that Bieber had recorded a track in which he sings the N-word.
Bieber’s camp tells Gossip Cop he had NOTHING to do with the song.
According to reports, an artist named Khalil Underwood was actually the person whose music was used.
No one has been outed as the hoaxer.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His