Justin Bieber’s Monkey Seized in Germany
4:17 pm, March 30th, 2013
Justin Bieber had his monkey confiscated and detained by customs officials in Germany this week because the pop star did not have the proper documentation for the animal.
The singer arrived in Munich on Thursday, but did not have the necessary papers for his recently acquired capuchin monkey.
The animal was held and quarantined by the authorities, a customs spokesperson confirmed to the Associated Press on Saturday.
Bieber will reportedly be required to pay a fine and the cost of the quarantine.
He seemed to have a good time in the city in spite of the monkey snafu, tweeting after his show, “Munich was a good time. And loud. The bus is headed to Vienna now. U coming?”
And now it appears Bieber and his beloved pet may be reunited.
On Saturday, the Biebs posted new monkey shots to Instagram (see below).
Are Bieber and the monkey back together, or is he just wistful for times gone by?
Stay tuned as Monkeygate unfolds.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014