Justin Bieber’s Monkey Seized in Germany
4:17 pm, March 30th, 2013
Justin Bieber had his monkey confiscated and detained by customs officials in Germany this week because the pop star did not have the proper documentation for the animal.
The singer arrived in Munich on Thursday, but did not have the necessary papers for his recently acquired capuchin monkey.
The animal was held and quarantined by the authorities, a customs spokesperson confirmed to the Associated Press on Saturday.
Bieber will reportedly be required to pay a fine and the cost of the quarantine.
He seemed to have a good time in the city in spite of the monkey snafu, tweeting after his show, “Munich was a good time. And loud. The bus is headed to Vienna now. U coming?”
And now it appears Bieber and his beloved pet may be reunited.
On Saturday, the Biebs posted new monkey shots to Instagram (see below).
Are Bieber and the monkey back together, or is he just wistful for times gone by?
Stay tuned as Monkeygate unfolds.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank