Justin Bieber’s Monkey Seized in Germany
4:17 pm, March 30th, 2013
Justin Bieber had his monkey confiscated and detained by customs officials in Germany this week because the pop star did not have the proper documentation for the animal.
The singer arrived in Munich on Thursday, but did not have the necessary papers for his recently acquired capuchin monkey.
The animal was held and quarantined by the authorities, a customs spokesperson confirmed to the Associated Press on Saturday.
Bieber will reportedly be required to pay a fine and the cost of the quarantine.
He seemed to have a good time in the city in spite of the monkey snafu, tweeting after his show, “Munich was a good time. And loud. The bus is headed to Vienna now. U coming?”
And now it appears Bieber and his beloved pet may be reunited.
On Saturday, the Biebs posted new monkey shots to Instagram (see below).
Are Bieber and the monkey back together, or is he just wistful for times gone by?
Stay tuned as Monkeygate unfolds.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Christian Bale & Woody Harrelson Share The Screen
- Paul Walker Did the Most Generous Thing Ever
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend