Justin Bieber Had “Blowup” With Mom Pattie Mallette?
5:28 pm, May 15th, 2013
“Justin’s Blowup With His Mom,” blares a headline from In Touch, which claims Justin Bieber “put his foot down” when his mom Pattie Mallette “wanted to use a picture of him on the cover of her 2012 book, ‘Nowhere But Up’” to draw sales.
The mag quotes author Marc Shapiro, who penned a number of unauthorized books about the teen singer, as saying, “When Justin found out, he refused to go along with it, and they had a series of arguments.”
Shapiro claims that one night, the fighting became so “intense” that Bieber’s manager, Scooter Braun, was “forced to step in.”
“Ultimately, Justin compromised and agreed to a couple of press interviews with Pattie,” the author says, adding, “But he was upset.”
That’s funny, because Gossip Cop checked in with Braun about the alleged fight, and he laughed off the BOGUS report.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired