Tab creates Feud Between Justin Bieber And His Mom
4:36 pm, June 9th, 2010
You would think that there’s enough strife in the world that the National Enquirer wouldn’t need to create any more, but the supermarket tab claims Justin Bieber is in a full-scale war with his mommy.
According to the magazine, Bieber “is itching to break free from his overprotective mother,” Pattie Mallette, with whom he allegedly butts heads “over everything from his diet and computer access to his new tattoo, luxury SUV and dates with Hollywood cuties.”
As a so-called “insider” says, he “wants to enjoy the perks of being one of the hottest stars on the planet, and Pattie’s trying to keep him grounded.”
Among the problems are the tattoo Bieber got allegedly “without telling his mom” and the car Usher gave him for his birthday.
And then there are the ladies…
Mallette was supposedly “livid” and “raised holy hell” after her 16-year-old son went on a date (that wasn’t really a date) with Cyrus “without his mother’s OK,” and she also wasn’t too happy about him “reportedly caught catting around” with Swift.
So, how is Bieber taking it?
The Enquirer‘s “insider” says, ”Justin’s been complaining nonstop about how controlling his mom is. He loves her, but he hates being treated like a child. He’s gotten a taste of freedom, and now he wants more.”
Does Henry Kissinger really have to come out of retirement to broker the peace?
A rep for the singer tells Gossip Cop “all” of the Enquirer‘s story “is unfounded and false.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian
- The Real Reasons Ke$ha Uses Glitter
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- Beyonce's Million Dollar A Night Paycheck
- Miley Severed Justin & Selena's Relationship