Justin Bieber’s Alleged Paparazzo Battery Reportedly Turned Over to Prosecutors
1:12 pm, May 29th, 2012
Justin Bieber’s altercation with a paparazzi photographer over the weekend is being referred to prosecutors for possible criminal prosecution.
The cops have now turned the case over to the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s office, according to TMZ.
It should be noted, however, that the move is pretty standard for cases of this nature.
A spokesperson for the D.A.’s office tells Gossip Cop prosecutors have not yet acted.
Bieber is wanted for questioning but is no longer in California, having jetted off to Norway.
Gossip Cop will have updates.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Who's Ashanti's New NFL Baller Boyfriend?
- Tia Mowry: Why I'm an Attachment Parent