Justin Bieber “Sad” About Teen Unemployment in Minimum Wage Billboard
6:04 pm, May 24th, 2013PHOTO
Justin Bieber is “sad” about minimum wage increases?
That’s what one public policy organization is trying to imply with a new billboard that uses Bieber’s face to illustrate its position that a hike in minimum wage leads to fewer jobs for teens.
SEE IMAGE BELOW
“Why is Justin Bieber so sad?” asks the Employment Policies Institute in its MinimumWage.com billboard. “Could it be because 24% of teens who want a job can’t find one?”
The advertisement goes on to say, “Teen unemployment makes us all sad. Unfortunately, raising the minimum wage will only make things worse.”
The Employment Policies Institute helpfully provides a mock-up of the billboard placed in Central Los Angeles – while noting, “Justin Bieber’s image on this billboard does not imply his endorsement of any particular minimum wage policy or an endorsement of the Employment Policies Institute.”
We had a feeling.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired