Justin Bieber “Sad” About Teen Unemployment in Minimum Wage Billboard
6:04 pm, May 24th, 2013PHOTO
Justin Bieber is “sad” about minimum wage increases?
That’s what one public policy organization is trying to imply with a new billboard that uses Bieber’s face to illustrate its position that a hike in minimum wage leads to fewer jobs for teens.
SEE IMAGE BELOW
“Why is Justin Bieber so sad?” asks the Employment Policies Institute in its MinimumWage.com billboard. “Could it be because 24% of teens who want a job can’t find one?”
The advertisement goes on to say, “Teen unemployment makes us all sad. Unfortunately, raising the minimum wage will only make things worse.”
The Employment Policies Institute helpfully provides a mock-up of the billboard placed in Central Los Angeles – while noting, “Justin Bieber’s image on this billboard does not imply his endorsement of any particular minimum wage policy or an endorsement of the Employment Policies Institute.”
We had a feeling.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try