Justin Bieber “Sad” About Teen Unemployment in Minimum Wage Billboard
6:04 pm, May 24th, 2013PHOTO
Justin Bieber is “sad” about minimum wage increases?
That’s what one public policy organization is trying to imply with a new billboard that uses Bieber’s face to illustrate its position that a hike in minimum wage leads to fewer jobs for teens.
SEE IMAGE BELOW
“Why is Justin Bieber so sad?” asks the Employment Policies Institute in its MinimumWage.com billboard. “Could it be because 24% of teens who want a job can’t find one?”
The advertisement goes on to say, “Teen unemployment makes us all sad. Unfortunately, raising the minimum wage will only make things worse.”
The Employment Policies Institute helpfully provides a mock-up of the billboard placed in Central Los Angeles – while noting, “Justin Bieber’s image on this billboard does not imply his endorsement of any particular minimum wage policy or an endorsement of the Employment Policies Institute.”
We had a feeling.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting