Justin Bieber Visits 7-Year-Old Leukemia Patient Millie Flamm Before Concert (PICS)
12:18 pm, January 6th, 2013VIDEO/PHOTOS
Right before his Salt Lake City concert in Saturday, The Biebs stopped by Primary Children’s Medical Center, where he met with a seven-year-old named Millie Flamm, who’s been battling leukemia for the past three years.
Since the little girl was too sick to attend Bieber’s concert, an online campaign was started to get the superstar to visit her.
Her dad, Brad Flamm, told the local ABC station, “A friend posted a picture on Facebook, and it’s been shared thousands of times.”
VIDEO AND PHOTOS BELOW
According to the girl’s family, Bieber hugged, kissed, and even sang to Millie.
He also gave free concert tickets out to those in her hospital room.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable