Justin Bieber Visits 7-Year-Old Leukemia Patient Millie Flamm Before Concert (PICS)
12:18 pm, January 6th, 2013VIDEO/PHOTOS
Right before his Salt Lake City concert in Saturday, The Biebs stopped by Primary Children’s Medical Center, where he met with a seven-year-old named Millie Flamm, who’s been battling leukemia for the past three years.
Since the little girl was too sick to attend Bieber’s concert, an online campaign was started to get the superstar to visit her.
Her dad, Brad Flamm, told the local ABC station, “A friend posted a picture on Facebook, and it’s been shared thousands of times.”
VIDEO AND PHOTOS BELOW
According to the girl’s family, Bieber hugged, kissed, and even sang to Millie.
He also gave free concert tickets out to those in her hospital room.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?