Justin Bieber Makes Out With Mannequin, Talks Police Run-ins on Jimmy Fallon
10:00 am, February 6th, 2013VIDEOS
Justin Bieber’s “3-Point Shootout” on Tuesday’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” took a turn towards the bizarre when he began making out with a mannequin head.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The singer was in the midst of a basketball shooting contest with Fallon, where they used random objects instead of a ball.
The singer and Fallon were shooting hoops using inanimate objects, including a mannequin head, when Bieber — and his mouth — got a little sidetracked.
Prior to the contest, the performer spoke to Fallon about hanging out with pals Lil Za and Lil Twist, why he’s always getting stopped by the police, and “being responsible.”
He also opened up about his acoustic album and world tour, his latest charity project, and his highly-anticipated hosting stint on this Saturday’s “SNL.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down