Justin Bieber Makes Out With Mannequin, Talks Police Run-ins on Jimmy Fallon
10:00 am, February 6th, 2013VIDEOS
Justin Bieber’s “3-Point Shootout” on Tuesday’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon” took a turn towards the bizarre when he began making out with a mannequin head.
Yes, you read that correctly.
The singer was in the midst of a basketball shooting contest with Fallon, where they used random objects instead of a ball.
The singer and Fallon were shooting hoops using inanimate objects, including a mannequin head, when Bieber — and his mouth — got a little sidetracked.
Prior to the contest, the performer spoke to Fallon about hanging out with pals Lil Za and Lil Twist, why he’s always getting stopped by the police, and “being responsible.”
He also opened up about his acoustic album and world tour, his latest charity project, and his highly-anticipated hosting stint on this Saturday’s “SNL.”
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted