Justin Bieber NOT “Kicked Out” Of Paris Hotel, Despite Rumor
5:30 pm, March 18th, 2013
Justin Bieber was NOT booted from a Paris hotel, despite yet another inaccurate rumor plaguing the teen singer while he embarks on his world tour.
On Monday, Bieber left the luxurious Meurice Hotel and transferred to the nearby Mandarin Oriental.
French TV personality Jean-Marc Morandini claimed that the singer switched hotels because management at the first establishment did not like his “attitude.”
Morandini wrote on his blog that The Biebs had been “kicked out of the Meurice Hotel in Paris” because of the singer’s alleged “attitude in the establishment,” and because of “the nuisance caused by the presence of his fans around the buildings.”
But Gossip Cop is told this was not at all the case.
A member of Bieber’s camp tells us, “Justin’s team decided to transfer hotels because of a lack of security measures to accommodate Justin and his fans. This became apparent after a large number of fans congregated outside the Meurice upon learning Justin was staying there (he had taken photos with fans earlier).”
Our insider adds, “He moved to a hotel with a separate entrance and underground parking which better protects everyone’s safety.”
And a spokesperson for the Meurice Hotel says the pop star’s decision to leave the hotel was “made by him or his team,” and stresses, “We do not turn people away.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet