Justin Bieber Opens Up on Selena Gomez, Marriage, Being Depressed on Next Chapter
10:02 pm, November 25th, 2012
In the intimate chat, which aired Sunday but was taped weeks before the couple called it quits, 18-year-old Bieber spoke about his desire to get married by age 25.
“We’ll see when I get there. I’m not there yet,” Bieber said of his goal.
But when Oprah discouraged the idea and told him to enjoy his twenties, the pop star conceded that he “should probably listen” to her.
And even though the singer’s mom was the age he is now when she gave birth to him, Bieber said, “I couldn’t imagine having a baby right now. It’d be crazy. I’m not ready for that.”
When asked about Gomez, Bieber unabashedly praised his then-girlfriend.
“I feel like she’s one of the most genuine people,” he said. “She just has a good heart. I can talk to her about everything.”
Bieber also opened up about the price of fame, only having three “really close friends,” and sometimes being “lonely” and “depressed.”
“Not like super, super, super depressed,” he clarified, “but I get days where I’m just down and gloomy, just because I’m human.”
He continued, “Some days you just feel what you’ve gone through. You just have pain in your heart because maybe you haven’t dealt with [it].”
Bieber went on to admit that he sometimes lays in bed unable to sleep for “hours” because there’s “50,000 thoughts” in his head.
But, he’s determined not to let the pressures or temptations of life in the spotlight get him down.
“There’s a lot of people who are just waiting for me to mess up because a lot of teen stars do,” acknowledged Bieber.
Gossip Cop will add video later.
What do you think of Bieber’s interview with Oprah?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?