Justin Bieber to Donate Portion of Concert Proceeds to Hurricane Sandy Relief
2:34 pm, November 9th, 2012
Justin Bieber is the latest star to lend a helping hand to the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
The teen singer announced that he’s donating $1 to victims of the superstorm from every ticket sold to his New York-area “Believe” concerts.
Bieber wrote on Facebook, “I am proud to announce that for the 4 NYC area shows… The Jersey Show, Brooklyn Show, and 2 MSG’s [Madison Square Garden] We are going to donate $1 to HURRICANE SANDY Relief. thanks for helping us #GIVEBACK.”
The shows have already sold out, so the donation is sure to be a sizable one.
Bieber has already donated part of his “Believe” proceeds to other charities.
Kudos to The Biebs and all the other celebs assisting with the hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids