Justin Bieber to Donate Portion of Concert Proceeds to Hurricane Sandy Relief
2:34 pm, November 9th, 2012
Justin Bieber is the latest star to lend a helping hand to the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
The teen singer announced that he’s donating $1 to victims of the superstorm from every ticket sold to his New York-area “Believe” concerts.
Bieber wrote on Facebook, “I am proud to announce that for the 4 NYC area shows… The Jersey Show, Brooklyn Show, and 2 MSG’s [Madison Square Garden] We are going to donate $1 to HURRICANE SANDY Relief. thanks for helping us #GIVEBACK.”
The shows have already sold out, so the donation is sure to be a sizable one.
Bieber has already donated part of his “Believe” proceeds to other charities.
Kudos to The Biebs and all the other celebs assisting with the hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired