Justin Bieber to Donate Portion of Concert Proceeds to Hurricane Sandy Relief
2:34 pm, November 9th, 2012
Justin Bieber is the latest star to lend a helping hand to the Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.
The teen singer announced that he’s donating $1 to victims of the superstorm from every ticket sold to his New York-area “Believe” concerts.
Bieber wrote on Facebook, “I am proud to announce that for the 4 NYC area shows… The Jersey Show, Brooklyn Show, and 2 MSG’s [Madison Square Garden] We are going to donate $1 to HURRICANE SANDY Relief. thanks for helping us #GIVEBACK.”
The shows have already sold out, so the donation is sure to be a sizable one.
Bieber has already donated part of his “Believe” proceeds to other charities.
Kudos to The Biebs and all the other celebs assisting with the hurricane relief.
Text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a $10 donation to Sandy relief efforts, or CLICK HERE.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?