Justin Bieber Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’
11:18 am, January 9th, 2013
Justin Bieber will host “Saturday Night Live” on February 9, also serving as musical guest.
The long-rumored booking was confirmed on Wednesday.
Bieber appeared on the show back in April 2010, “seducing” Tina Fey in a sketch.
His “Believe Acoustic” album debuts on January 29.
Earlier this season, Bruno Mars pulled “double duty” as host and musical guest.
Are you looking forward to seeing Bieber take over “Saturday Night Live” next month?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting