Justin Bieber Hosting ‘Saturday Night Live’
11:18 am, January 9th, 2013
Justin Bieber will host “Saturday Night Live” on February 9, also serving as musical guest.
The long-rumored booking was confirmed on Wednesday.
Bieber appeared on the show back in April 2010, “seducing” Tina Fey in a sketch.
His “Believe Acoustic” album debuts on January 29.
Earlier this season, Bruno Mars pulled “double duty” as host and musical guest.
Are you looking forward to seeing Bieber take over “Saturday Night Live” next month?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin