Justin Bieber High School Rumor Just Plain Wrong
3:24 pm, April 30th, 2010
The gang at HollywoodLife, giddily treating each day like a dress rehearsal for real reporting, now manages to be as irresponsible as they are inaccurate.
Wait, did HollywoodLife just reveal that Bieber plans to attend Thousand Oaks High School?
“Sources tell us that the 16-year-old singing sensation wants to fit not one but TWO sports into his already busy schedule” when he attends the school in the fall, reports the site, going on to note that Bieber plans to play football and basketball.
So we weren’t hallucinating.
HollywoodLife believes Justin Bieber is attending a public high school next fall, and thinks it’s cool to name it?
First things first. Bieber is not going to Thousand Oaks. His rep tells Gossip Cop there is “no validity” to the rumor.
More importantly, Gossip Cop is kind of grossed out by the breathless (mis)reporting of where a teenager plans to enroll, ever, but especially when said teenager is a global superstar who inadvertently incites mayhem wherever he goes.
Facts matter. So does accountability. We look forward to HollywoodLife chasing both as eagerly as the site chases wild geese.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- An Unforgettable One Direction Game!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian