Justin Bieber “Eager” to Have a Baby with Selena Gomez?
3:29 pm, September 7th, 2011
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Bieber has babies on the brain… All he talks about is having a little Bieber with Selena.”
The Enquirer notes, “young parenthood seems completely normal” to Gomez and Bieber, whose moms were also teens when they were born.
Still, writes the magazine, “Selena is suggesting they should wait until at least he turns 18 in March before considering parenthood.”
However, adds the tab’s source, “Justin wants a fairytale love with Selena, and for him that means creating a family together.”
Actually, the only “creating” here was done by the Enquirer, which gave birth to this phony story.
Bieber and Gomez are not “eager” to begin a family.
A source close to the “Baby” singer tells us the Enquirer‘s article is “bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents