Justin Bieber “Eager” to Have a Baby with Selena Gomez?
3:29 pm, September 7th, 2011
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Bieber has babies on the brain… All he talks about is having a little Bieber with Selena.”
The Enquirer notes, “young parenthood seems completely normal” to Gomez and Bieber, whose moms were also teens when they were born.
Still, writes the magazine, “Selena is suggesting they should wait until at least he turns 18 in March before considering parenthood.”
However, adds the tab’s source, “Justin wants a fairytale love with Selena, and for him that means creating a family together.”
Actually, the only “creating” here was done by the Enquirer, which gave birth to this phony story.
Bieber and Gomez are not “eager” to begin a family.
A source close to the “Baby” singer tells us the Enquirer‘s article is “bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?