Justin Bieber “Eager” to Have a Baby with Selena Gomez?
3:29 pm, September 7th, 2011
According to a so-called “insider” for the tabloid, “Bieber has babies on the brain… All he talks about is having a little Bieber with Selena.”
The Enquirer notes, “young parenthood seems completely normal” to Gomez and Bieber, whose moms were also teens when they were born.
Still, writes the magazine, “Selena is suggesting they should wait until at least he turns 18 in March before considering parenthood.”
However, adds the tab’s source, “Justin wants a fairytale love with Selena, and for him that means creating a family together.”
Actually, the only “creating” here was done by the Enquirer, which gave birth to this phony story.
Bieber and Gomez are not “eager” to begin a family.
A source close to the “Baby” singer tells us the Enquirer‘s article is “bulls**t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?