Justin Bieber’s Hamster Dies in Fan’s Care
8:03 pm, March 12th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s hamster is dead.
The rodent, named PAC, is being mourned by Beliebers everywhere — with #RIPpac shooting to the top of Twitter’s trending topics on Tuesday evening — after the announcement of his passing.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber gave the pet away to an ecstatic fan in December, telling Victoria McClure of Albertville, Alabama ,”You gotta take care of PAC!”
McClure promised she would — until tweeting on Tuesday,”Little hamster heaven.”
The fan, who attributed Pac’s death to “old” age, later wrote to Bieber and close pal Alfredo Flores, “thank u guys for what u done for me. Having him was truly a blessing & a small beacon of hope! I love u guys!”
McClure also vowed to give the little guy a proper burial.
Bieber, who is currently in Madrid, has yet to comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court