Justin Bieber’s Hamster Dies in Fan’s Care
8:03 pm, March 12th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s hamster is dead.
The rodent, named PAC, is being mourned by Beliebers everywhere — with #RIPpac shooting to the top of Twitter’s trending topics on Tuesday evening — after the announcement of his passing.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber gave the pet away to an ecstatic fan in December, telling Victoria McClure of Albertville, Alabama ,”You gotta take care of PAC!”
McClure promised she would — until tweeting on Tuesday,”Little hamster heaven.”
The fan, who attributed Pac’s death to “old” age, later wrote to Bieber and close pal Alfredo Flores, “thank u guys for what u done for me. Having him was truly a blessing & a small beacon of hope! I love u guys!”
McClure also vowed to give the little guy a proper burial.
Bieber, who is currently in Madrid, has yet to comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship