Justin Bieber’s Hamster Dies in Fan’s Care
8:03 pm, March 12th, 2013
Justin Bieber’s hamster is dead.
The rodent, named PAC, is being mourned by Beliebers everywhere — with #RIPpac shooting to the top of Twitter’s trending topics on Tuesday evening — after the announcement of his passing.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Bieber gave the pet away to an ecstatic fan in December, telling Victoria McClure of Albertville, Alabama ,”You gotta take care of PAC!”
McClure promised she would — until tweeting on Tuesday,”Little hamster heaven.”
The fan, who attributed Pac’s death to “old” age, later wrote to Bieber and close pal Alfredo Flores, “thank u guys for what u done for me. Having him was truly a blessing & a small beacon of hope! I love u guys!”
McClure also vowed to give the little guy a proper burial.
Bieber, who is currently in Madrid, has yet to comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty