Justin Bieber Hair Cut By Sneaky Fan?
12:00 am, March 18th, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s hair has become a liability, according to the National Enquirer, which claims a female fan recently attacked The Biebs’ precious strands with a pair of scissors.
The tab says the incident occurred when two teenage girls approached Bieber as he was leaving a recording studio in L.A.
As the pop star was hugging one of the lucky ladies, reports the Enquirer, he suddenly “felt a slight tug on the back of his head,” and yelled, “Hey… what the hell?”
According to the mag, one of the young girls then “triumphantly held up a tiny lock of Bieber hair she’d snipped with fingernail scissors and squealed: ‘I GOT IT!’” before dashing off with her friend.
So was the “Baby” singer really the victim of a hair-and-run?
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “absolutely ridiculous.”
Check out PHOTOS of Justin “wigging” out on German TV!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?