Justin Bieber Hair Cut By Sneaky Fan?
12:00 am, March 18th, 2011
Justin Bieber‘s hair has become a liability, according to the National Enquirer, which claims a female fan recently attacked The Biebs’ precious strands with a pair of scissors.
The tab says the incident occurred when two teenage girls approached Bieber as he was leaving a recording studio in L.A.
As the pop star was hugging one of the lucky ladies, reports the Enquirer, he suddenly “felt a slight tug on the back of his head,” and yelled, “Hey… what the hell?”
According to the mag, one of the young girls then “triumphantly held up a tiny lock of Bieber hair she’d snipped with fingernail scissors and squealed: ‘I GOT IT!’” before dashing off with her friend.
So was the “Baby” singer really the victim of a hair-and-run?
A rep for Bieber tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is “absolutely ridiculous.”
Check out PHOTOS of Justin “wigging” out on German TV!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank