Rumored Justin Bieber Hair-Care Line is Knot True
12:21 pm, July 23rd, 2010
Fortunately, the National Enquirer has opted to publish a story that isn’t ridiculously creepy — just ridiculously wrong.
According to the tab, Kardashian is “pushing the teen heartthrob to capitalize on the runaway popularity of his feathered haircut — by launching a line of signature hair products.”
As a “close friend” explains, the reality TV bombshell has “become a mentor for Justin,” and has now suggested he create a line of products including “shampoo, conditioner, gel and styling brushes.”
Says the Enquirer source, Bieber is “planning to move quickly on Kim’s idea for the hair products.”
Actually, Bieber is “planning” no such thing.
A rep for the teen superstar tells Gossip Cop that rumored discussions of a Bieber hair-care line are “not true.”
Once again, the National Enquirer finds itself tangled in a doozy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Secret Behind JLaw's Flawless Makeup
- Jessica Biel Stuns In Her Hottest Dress Ever
- Was This a Fashion Hit or Total Miss?
- Which Country Singer Has The Best Style?
- Keira Knightley Drops Jaws at Chanel
- Selena Proves She's All Grown Up
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist