Justin Bieber Makes 4-Year-Old Cancer Patient’s “Dream Come True” (PHOTOS)
9:12 pm, October 21st, 2012
Less than a week after taking the time to meet with a cancer-stricken fan, Justin Bieber has done it again.
The pop superstar met with 4-year-old Hailey Roser on Sunday at Milwaukee’s Bradley Center arena.
Roser, who is suffering from a rare form of brain cancer known as AT/RT, is a huge Belieber and describes the singer as the “love of my life.”
The visit almost didn’t happen, however, after a mass shooting in nearby Brookfield on Sunday morning led to a lockdown in the area, including at Roser’s hospital.
But Bieber, his team, and hospital personnel were still able to ensure the meeting took place before his concert, and he showered his little fan with gifts.
“Dreams come true,” Roser’s parents posted on her Twitter account, along with several pictures of the singer with the little girl.
Roser, who got special permission to leave the hospital where she undergoes chemotherapy treatments, and her parents were able to get the performer’s attention through their “Healing Hailey” social media campaign.
The visit came just days after Bieber met with 18-year-old Crystal Montgomery, another fan battling cancer, in Canada.
Check out photos of Bieber and Roser below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- DMX Has Baby Number 12 On The Way!
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party