WATCH: Justin Bieber’s Emotional Video “Confession” After Guatemala Charity Trip
12:18 pm, October 28th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Bieber spent Sunday volunteering in a Guatemalan village.
The singer joined a team from Pencils of Promise — the charity founded by his manager Scooter Braun’s brother, Adam — in building a school and providing basic necessities for local kids.
Funds were raised from his Believe tour.
“Today was 1 of the most powerful and humbling days of my life. Thank u Guatemala & @PencilsOfPromise,” Bieber tweeted afterward. “Today I saw real happiness. So powerful.”
He also filmed a personal clip opening up about the emotional experience.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting