WATCH: Justin Bieber’s Emotional Video “Confession” After Guatemala Charity Trip
12:18 pm, October 28th, 2013VIDEO
Justin Bieber spent Sunday volunteering in a Guatemalan village.
The singer joined a team from Pencils of Promise — the charity founded by his manager Scooter Braun’s brother, Adam — in building a school and providing basic necessities for local kids.
Funds were raised from his Believe tour.
“Today was 1 of the most powerful and humbling days of my life. Thank u Guatemala & @PencilsOfPromise,” Bieber tweeted afterward. “Today I saw real happiness. So powerful.”
He also filmed a personal clip opening up about the emotional experience.
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet